Another opportunity for your charity is to hold a fundraiser at one of our restaurants. In order for us to explain that process to you, you will need to download 13 different kinds of freeware, and also know the difference between a bit and a byte. It would help if you speak a foreign language, and hold an advanced degree in something other than desert landscaping. How hard can it be to keep a tree alive that lived in the desert before they had canals? Sheesh. Anyway, for more information contact the DSI Marketing Department. Pronto.
Did you know... you can hold a fundraiser at SUBWAY? We invite schools, community organizations and athletic teams to hold fundraising events at our store. We will help you to have a fun-filled evening and raise some money for your organization!
Here's how it works:
Remember that the amount of money your organization can raise is only limited by how well your event is promoted!
- Each organization will receive 50 cents from every non-couponed 6" sandwich or $1.00 from every non-couponed footlong sold during your designated fundraising event.
- We require a minimum of 3 weeks to organize your fundraiser night. This allows adequate time for planning and building awareness for your event.
- SUBWAY will designate which days of the week are available to hold fundraisers at our store. Our store manager and a representative from your organization will pick the date(s) for your fundraiser.
- A 3-hour time frame will be designated for your event. We recommend 6 PM to 9 PM, though each organization will vary.
- We welcome representatives from your organization to help greet customers and promote your organization the night of the event.
- 10 days prior to the designated date you may provide SUBWAY with the following promotional items to be used in promoting the event:
- Indoor/Outdoor banner - (approx. 3' x 8')
- Flyers/Bagstuffers - these should include the pertinent information about your organization: who, what, when, where & why. SUBWAY will provide your organization with our logo if needed.
- Posters - A larger version of your flyer should be displayed at your organization and around the community. We will display 1 poster in the store for one week prior to the event.
For more information on holding a fundraiser contact the Desert Subway marketing department at 480-705-8500